Tuesday 22 May 2012

Outlook 2010 starts up in offline mode [Solved]

I spent hours looking for a setting in MS Outlook 2010 to make it start up in online mode ie: not connected to the SolvedStampMS Exchange Server… I (sort of) remember wanting it to startup in offline mode so that it wouldn’t download all the emails on startup, but now I wanted to turn that off.  But, I couldn’t find the setting – I even looked in the Windows Registry using regedit but decided to stop and look again in the options screens – I eventually found it.
 
Here’s the settings – in case I ever forget:
File->Info->Account Settings->Account Settings->Change->More Settings->General->Manually control connection state->Connect with network

MS Outlook 2010 set online mode on startup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Traffic Feed

 

Be notified of
page updates
it's private
powered by
ChangeDetection

Copyright © 2008 HandyTechTipper. All articles are released under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 South Africa license, unless where otherwise stated.