Sunday 16 August 2009

My blog articles at blogger.com are now safe and sound (on my PC)

A while back I was thinking that if I ever lost my Blogger.com articles I would be really upset and it was time to back it up.  I have found 2 ways (there are probably lots more, but these work for me) of backing up blogger.com for free:
1) using the free backup (and restore) utility “Blogger Backup” from the Code Plex Open Source Community;
2) the recently released (Dec 2008) built in blogger.com export utility: Blogger buzz article.

Both export to xml format.

1 comment:

Live Traffic Feed

 

Be notified of
page updates
it's private
powered by
ChangeDetection

Copyright © 2008 HandyTechTipper. All articles are released under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 South Africa license, unless where otherwise stated.